I have a LAND function code but work in a barracks that received the I-DOKS attire. I am going on a camp period in GERMANY in support of a LAND unit (in BDCS) and I also need to receive the BDCS clothing. Can I temporarily receive the BDCS clothing on top of my I-DOKS clothing?